Revision #2 - Table of Contents


For my table of contents, the problem was similar to the cover page; the text was hard and difficult to read due to background and its different colors. On word, I used the left over background that i decided to crop in the beginning to move the picture over a bit, so I can utilize the plain background. In addition, I also made the image bigger so the food would be the main focus and not be as distracted by the messy and clumped font. As there are some details in the background, I placed my three different subjects to be seen on top of the plain background, so it wouldn't collide with the font. I think it looks much better, clean, and organized. The font is much better and easier to read as the made it bigger and much bolder. As the for content title, I moved it up and made it bigger, this made more room for the three subtitles. To add on, I made no changes to the actual photo in the background because I believed there needed to be no change. The color is warm and bright, changing the colors would just make it dull.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Research - The Vegan Society