Project Selection - Magazine

Some aspects of print journalism that interest me, is the process of taking pictures. My experience comes from taking a photography class when I was younger. Some skills I possess, is being able to find credible and reliable research to put into the magazine. The classroom experience I have, helps me learn some of the aspects required for the magazine. An example of this would be, writing and producing stories, interviewing, editing texts and pictures. I learned the fundamentals of writing and gathering of information through assignments given such as profiling characters. Additionally, I have organization and designing skills, that will help me display text and visual information effectively. My creative skills will help me put together an appealing magazine Some challenges I might face while doing this project will be writing "professional" text. It can be hard to structure the magazine correctly, as I can go off topic very easily and not write accurately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Research - The Vegan Society

Revision #2 - Table of Contents