Feedback and Revisions

Based on the feedback I received from presenting my mid term submission, I will edit my title page by making the font more bold and bigger or to create a black outline, so it will be easier to see the text behind the distracting background. In addition, my title page picture is a bit dark, even though it is colorful, I can make it a bit lighter to make it easier for people to see the texts. As for my table of contents, I want to change the font so it matches my title page. I would rather have the same fonts so it would match. Additionally, I can move the image over a bit to the left so the main image will be in the center and I can add more text on the plain background on both sides and not just the left side. Also making the font a bit bigger and more bold. For the two article pages, I am going to remove the swimmer logo underneath the "Vegan Athletes" topic because it does not seem as professional and since I used a template from the app, Pages, I will need to remove one of the sidebars and put it into the page, as a picture will take up 1/3 of the page to make it seem like a magazine, less of a newsletter. I will also need to add page numbers. These changes will improve my product by creating a more professional and magazine like look and I will carry out these changes as I get a picture of an athlete and insert it where the swimmer logo is and level out of texts on the side so it seems more squared out. Also from viewing other presentations, I need to create a more title on my magazine, so it will pop out, instead of blending in with other texts and the background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Research - The Vegan Society

Revision #2 - Table of Contents