Revision #1 - Cover Page
The background of the title page is obviously dark and has differing lighting. This made it very difficult to make the text visible in every area. I decided to make all the fonts larger and I changed the Subtitle fonts because it was a bit to thin and even making the font large still made it hard to be able to see it against the differing background. To work out the font, I used a much more bold font and positioned them where it would be located in the shade so the light would not affect the white colored font. I made no changes in the background photo, I did not lightened it since it would affect the white font and I did not want to darken it because affect the color's of the photo and would not be vibrant. I still decided to edit this page on Lucid Press which is an online website for Macbooks that act as a publisher.


Comments
Post a Comment