Revision #3 - 2 Magazine Pages


During revision, I was told my magazine looked a bit too much like a template. It is true because I utilized a newsletter template on an app called pages on my Macbook. I changed removed the subtitle on the side because it made the pages seem a bit too organized. So I removed the side bar on the first page and made the beginning picture, the biggest and the main image. Afterwards, I made all the text to be equal so it would fit all the way to the end of each page to make it more neat. After moving all the font up, I included a green gradient fill side to add more color to the pages, since it is mostly white. In addition I made the font much bigger to make the words on page 2, not as compact. I also made the font fit to the page to create a neater look and made the sidebar all centered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Research - The Vegan Society

Revision #2 - Table of Contents