Creative Critical Reflection #3

My production skills developed from the beginning because I learned how to center a picture, if it was not taken properly. Since my magazine did not involve any models, I learned that proper lighting and background would be essential when taking a photo. For example, my cover page had varying light, which caused a small hassle to put on white text onto a dark and light background. As for my "photoshoot" of Mrs. Singleton, I had to schedule a time after school when she would. be available and due to softball, it was a bit difficult, but she gave 10 minutes of her time to do the photoshoot and so I can interview her. While taking her photo, I made sure the area was bright and it was located in her kitchen, where occupation as a teacher is; which is an Culinary Arts teacher at Sarasota High. I evolved the most when I took the picture of the Taco Salad from the Ionie Retreat Cafe. It showed a colorful food, with a bright yet simple background. This would have made it very simple to add text to the background without having any implication occur. I learned to edit the photos to create a more colorful photo and to enhance the "center" of attention to the item of food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Research - The Vegan Society

Revision #2 - Table of Contents