Creative Critical Reflection #4
I incorporated technology into the process by using a variety of editing apps. To take most of my photos I have been using the Iphone 7's and the Iphone 11's back camera on the photo and portrait mode. The portrait mode was needed to bring the main focus to the dish; by blurring out the background, it caused less distraction and made the food, "the center of attention." To edit my photos I used apps such as; VSCO, PS Express, and PicsArt. The app VSCO was utilized to help add filters to my photos. I edited the photos by changing the exposure, contrast, sharpness, clarity, saturation, and tone. This was crucial to making the food more appealing and was a technique to attract readers to its color. The other two apps, "Photoshop Express and PicsArt" were used so I could adjust the photo, cut out any distractions in the background, and also company names that were presented on any cups, napkins, etc. After final editing I transferred all the photos onto my Macbook. I cropped, edited, and formated the photos onto the magazine to where it would look appealing and match the content in the area the photo was assigned to. For the title page and the table of contents, I used my Mac, which means it does not have publisher, so I looked online for a Mac publisher and came across LucidPress, which was a free alternative publisher for MacBooks.
Comments
Post a Comment