Final Submission


In these revisions, for my title page, I made the words more bold and bigger and afterwards I moved them around into areas where the white font could be seen better; a place where light objects would not make it harder to read. For my contents page, I centered the image more towards the center and also moved the letters to fill the plain background. I also made sure the white font would not be put on the white cup, which makes it easier to see all the font. As for my two article pages, I did not change much of my first page from the last revision, but for the second page, I moved and deleted many things. Since I used a template from an app on my Macbook, I decided to delete the sideline where the food alternatives used to be and move it to the bottom. I added a frame like border to each meal of the day and for the interview, I flipped it to the other side. I was hoping this would make the articles seem less of a template and more of my own style/work.


Comments
Post a Comment